1. Hop on board and Ride the Reindeer Flyer road train!
3. Small wonders abound – back by popular demand!... ‘One Size Fits All’ Art Sale
4. Inspire your Christmas decorating at the ‘Homes for the Holiday Tour’
5. Share your Father Christmas moments with #visitmahonebay on Instagram
6. Experience Mahone Bay – a Christmas workshop in action – and fill all your stockings in the town of Christmas abundance.
7. Listen for Strolling Carollers and Singing Mice
8. Cherish the feeling of community spirit at a Homemade Luncheon, Christmas Bazaar or Bake Sale
9. Meet Artisans at work in their studios and workshops
10. Soak up the festive atmosphere and celebrate the Season of Wonder.
25 THINGS YOU CAN DO AT THE
Nov. 24 - Dec. 3, 2017
A HANDMADE YULETIDE CELEBRATION
MAKING MEMORIES . . .
11. Make a joyful noise at the Festival Opening and Tree Lighting Ceremony
12. Starry Night Shop Til 7 - Fill all your stockings in the twinkling of Christmas lights –Unique boutique shopping and festive flavours! Fridays and Saturdays - Nov 24, 25 and Dec 1,2
13. Delight in decorated shops, restaurants and houses - ‘Dressed in Holiday Style!’
14. Sample local delicacies and take home a holiday supply of your favourite treats at the Yuletide Gourmet Market
15. Grab an Eggnog Latte at one of our amazing coffee shops
16. Do the Cookie Walk and the Reindeer Run
17. Dine in the delicious warmth of our restaurants
18. Get roast-y while you toast a yummy marshmallow and sip a hot cider
19. Savour the flavour of a festive Holiday Libation.
20. Count how many handmade Father Christmas Figures you see throughout the town
21. Warm to the handcrafted beauty of the Christmas Quilt Display
22. Meet a trombone-playing Saint Nicholas at the Cenotaph
24. Catch the Grumpy Green One in Action! Visit the Grinch’s Grotto!
25. Fill out your Wish List with the chance to win all the items you desire.
SEE THE LIGHTS!
EAT AND DRINK! BE HAPPY!
HAVE LOTS OF FUN!